Saturday 13 December 2014

That's the end of my reporting folks...

As the week draws to a close and we head off in different directions I feel very privileged to be able to enter into the lives of so many inspiring young people. 

At this age young people are so full of ideologies and energy and their minds still not yet made up. I meet the ones who have joined a project because they want to do something.

I spoke with home a few days ago and heard my wife and children had put up the xmas tree and we're watching a film and I felt very lonely at not being there with them. I thought my xmas had yet to start, but as I sit hear reflecting on this I realise I have received the greatest xmas present a father can receive and that is a present from the young people I'm with here and now, that present is a present called hope. Hope in creating a better, fairer future where people care for each other.

Thank you for this insight and present, I will hold it tightly in my heart for a very long time

Merry Xmas to all young people making a difference out there

Paul (paul@momentumworld.org)

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment