Sunday 14 December 2014

Thinking about THE week.


Looking back at this amazing week I have only good things in my mind. I met so many beautiful people with so many strong and touching stories. With some of them we didn't even speak the same language but that did not make it dificult for us to communicate. Every night we would leave the hotel just for a night's sleep but every time we would hug and kiss just as we had a great friendship and knew each other for years.
With some of the guys there I became closer, with others not so much. But I know every single name and remember all the faces with the passionate eyes that looked straight to my soul. 
Then, there is that one person that I believe touched me the most and I will never forget those eyes looking at me the way they did. All the things I learned and heard from that person will always be in my mind and in my heart.
The past few days I gained a unique, unbelievable experience. But most of all I gained some true friends, people that I want in my life and deeply hope will stay in it.
I will miss every single one of them and wait to meet them again sometime. 
This is not the end. This is a new beggining.
 Love, Rhea

No comments:

Post a Comment